convent model attempt

After a couple of weeks of folding in habit programs I finally attempted to make the convent model from the cards inside.  It took a while but I finally got there.The proof is below.  Unfortunately it fell apart as soon as I tried to move it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s